Dear Parents and Carers,
Due to the weather and road conditions at present, the majority of staff travel considerable distances and we need to be sure enough staff can make it into work, so that we can run the Pre-school safely with appropriate adult ratios, as well as checking the site is safe.
There is a high chance that we may have to close or open later tomorrow and so we suggest you make contingency plans should we have to make that final decision in the morning. If it snows again later and the roads freeze it is unlikely that the roads will be safe enough to travel on. Several schools have already made the decision to close in the area.
A final decision will be made in the morning and we will email by 8:00am to confirm whether we are closed or opening late. I will post sooner if it is clear that we need to shut.