Hours of Work - Term Time Only - We are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm. To cover Pre-School staff absence as and when required between the hours of 0845 - 1500 term time only. Attend Pre-School trips.
1. Level 2/3 early years childcare qualification.
2. Previous experience of working with children aged 2 years to 4 years.
3. Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
4. Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
5. A commitment to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding.
6. .Good communication skills.
7. A commitment to equal opportunities.
8. A commitment to working effectively with young children.
9. A friendly and flexible approach at work which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
10. Cover staff absence.
1. Current First Aid at Work qualification.
2. Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
3. Safeguarding for All Certificate
4. DBS - Update Service (If you do not have a DBS, this can be arranged)
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and does require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
To apply please email Claire at email@example.com